Friday, May 31, 2013

Hey, it's not ALL about knitting.

A few days ago, my husband and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary.  I know, the big five! Wahoo! It doesn't even seem like five years since we said "I Do," but a lot has happened in that short amount of time.

Through running three businesses, buying and renovating a house, gaining and losing many family members, having our two beautiful babies, then ending the businesses to work from home and be with my children--it just seems like a whirlwind. I feel like I have had little time to stop and soak up everything that our life together has created and endured. Through all of the well or weary points, my husband has stayed supportive and faithful. And, I just wanted to say thank you.

Thank you for wanting me to stay at home to raise our beautiful babies...




And thank you for being such a great father and supportive husband. I'm sure you wouldn't want your manly friends to know that you help me decide on color choices for my knitting, but what the heck.  I appreciate it and I love you. Here's to fifty more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment